We are looking for people to join our small, tight-knit team! You must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19. Our staff is 100% fully vaccinated and their safety is our #1 priority. Thank you!
Lowrider Cookie Company is hiring a part-time Bakery Assistant! This is a great position for someone who doesn't have any experience, but it passionate about baking and wants to get their foot in the door. The Bakery Assistant is a vital position in our shop and helps both the back and front of house.
*Stamp and fold boxes, bags
*Work front counter when needed
*Works well with different personalities and backgrounds
*Positive attitude - excited and willing to learn
*Enjoys helping customers
*Able to perform basic math
*Can lift 50 lbs.
*Food Handler's Permit
*Able to stand for multiple hours
*Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19. Our staff is 100% fully vaccinated.
Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday: 3-7pm
*Great hourly tips, generous employee discount, and a free half dozen cookies with every shift.
*Please send resume and a cover letter about why you would be a good fit for the position. Applications sent without a cover letter will not be considered*
Front of House Manager
We are looking for an awesome Front of House Manager to join our small, tight knit team!
As the FOH Manager, you will work the front counter, and be in charge of coaching and assisting your team to make sure a flawless guest experience is achieved on each shift. As a part of the bakery management team, additional responsibilities will include interviewing, training, developing, administrative work, and conducting performance appraisals. You will communicate with your team about schedule, coverage, and any new changes happening at the bakery. Lowrider is a small business so the FOH Manager will also assist in side work such as scooping cookies, washing dishes, etc.
You will attend monthly meetings with the owner and the Head Baker to go over new monthly flavors, goals, and anything new happening at the bakery.
What makes you an exceptional manager?
• You're incredibly hospitable, even when nobody's looking
• You value hiring and developing exceptional people
• You're a master at operational excellence
• You provide committed and dedicated leadership
• 1 year of bakery management or lead experience preferred
• Demonstrated success leading and developing a team
• Food Handlers Permit
• Gmail, Microsoft Office, and Square abilities a plus
• The FOH Manager will lead a small team of cashiers and support staff to create an inclusive working environment, coach the team on the proper etiquette, techniques, and service expectations while modeling the same values.
• Understands and creates a happy employee environment that leads to a great guest experience
• Genuinely enjoys guest interaction
•Embraces new challenges with positivity and is able to maintain calm
• Ability to work nights & weekends
*Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
Benefits & Perks:
• Medical/Dental/Vision benefits offered after three months of employment
• 401k plan after one year of employment. Employer contribution of 3% with no employee contribution required.
* Great hourly wage plus tips
• Free half dozen cookies with every shift and generous employee discount
• Steady hours (30-34 hours/week) with consistent schedule. Your schedule will be the same every week.
If you love working with people, have a genuine passion for cookies and all things sweet, and want to work with a growing company - we would love to work with you!
Please include your resume and cover letter. Any applications that do not include both will not be considered. Must be 21 years of age or older.
Cookie Counter Cashier
Lowrider Cookie Company is looking for a positive, energetic, and reliable Cookie Counter Cashier to join our Central District team! We are looking for someone who loves customer service and making people happy. We are willing to train and work with anyone that has a great attitude toward work and will let go anyone who isn't the right fit.
- Greet customers entering and leaving the business
- Maintain a clean and tidy bakery
- Accurately process all card payments
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Collaborate with bakers to serve customers
- Wash dishes
- Scoop cookies
- Bake cookies
- Working experience as a cashier or in customer service
- Basic math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Washington State Food Handler's Permit
- Flexible schedule to help with co-worker shift coverage if needed
-Ability to lift 50#
Monday: 12-4:00pm -- dishwashing shift
This position is for someone who likes to stay busy! We are a small business so there is always something to do. Free half dozen cookies with every shift worked, generous employee discount, and great hourly tips. Any application that does not have a resume and cover letter will not be considered.
Must be 18 years of age or older.